Cranberry sauce is one of the easiest things to make, so every Thanksgiving, I make a batch and try to put a little twist on it. It is almost always a huge hit, but I almost always have a lot of sauce leftover.
Repurposing leftovers is a time-honored Thanksgiving tradition. This spread covers a lot of bases, including being the perfect condiment to a turkey sandwich — and it couldn’t be easier to make.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup cranberry sauce (leftovers are perfect for this!)
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 sprigs rosemary finely chopped
What to Do
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or jar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you'd like a sweeter spread, try adding some honey.
- And that's it! Store in an airtight container in the fridge until lunch time.