It’s no secret that the Instant Pot is a great tool for making soups and stews when you are short on time or want a more “hands off” approach to cooking, but don’t want to sacrifice flavor. These are 24 Instant Pot soup and stew recipes from food bloggers around the world.
Heads up: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you decide to purchase any items, I may make a commission at no cost to you. I only endorse products I know and love!
If you love making soups and stews, here are a few tools that you might found helpful:
- An Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker: All of the recipes in this post use one! Many recipes also include stovetop directions if you aren’t ready to make the leap.
- An immersion blender. This helps soups get silky smooth with minimal cleanup.
- Food storage containers. These recipes make big batches — you may want to freeze some for a rainy day!
Vegetarian Instant Pot Recipes
I have been making an effort to make more meatless meals in my house. These vegetarian Instant Pot recipes are hearty and filling and pack plenty of proten
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup with Crispy Parmesan Chickpeas: Crispy chickpeas add a salty crunch to this classic comforting soup! (Peas and Crayons)
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Coconut Soup: This soup is as healthy as it is hearty – and super easy to make! (Yay! For Food)
- Instant Pot Vegan Jackfruit with Potato Curry: Jackfruit is getting more and more popular, and is featured in this vegan curry. (Healthier Steps)
- Pressure Cooker Sweet Potato, Chickpea, and Red Lentil Soup: This thick, hearty soup packs a serious nutritional punch. (Supergolden Bakes)
- Vegan Butternut Squash Okra Gumbo with Brown Rice: A vegan gumbo is served with healthy brown rice, making it super filling and delicious. (Healthy Slow Cooking)
- Instant Pot Adzuki Bean Soup with Miso, Winter Squash, and Kale: It is tough to beat the combination of miso and ginger in this hearty winter soup. (Beyond Mere Sustanance)
- Kalay Chanay in an Instant Pot: This recipe uses black chickpeas, which have more flavor and a firmer texture than the regular chickpea – a must try! (Flour and Spice)
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup: A few chili peppers pack a lot of heat into this twist on a classic soup! (Calling to Chit Chat)
Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipes
Instant Pot Beef soups and stews are among my favorites – they often take cheaper cuts of meat and transform them into comforting, savory dishes that are perfect with a glass of wine (or two), a cozy blanket, and a favorite movie.
- African Pepper Soup: This soup uses only a few simple ingredients that pack a lot of flavor. (Recipes from a Pantry)
- Beef and Barley Soup with Pistou: Beef and barley soup gets an upgrade with the addition of pistou (which is my new favorite thing!) (Mom’s Dinner)
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew: The Instant Pot makes this warm and comforting stew a snap! Perfect for dinner on a chilly weeknight. (Carmy Run Eat Travel)
- Instant Pot Red Wine Beef Stew: Any recipe that calls for cooking with wine is a winner in my book! (Sidewalk Shoes)
- Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Stew: Beef? Check! Lots of veggies? Check! Tons of flavor? Check! (I Heart Umami)
Instant Pot Chicken Soup Recipes
One of the first things I ever made in my Instant Pot was chicken soup… and for good reason! It is comforting, nourishing, and perfect for cooler weather.
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Soup with Chicken: This soup is full of earthy flavors and hearty ingredients — perfect for any chilly night at home. (Simply Happy Foodie)
- Low Carb Chicken Salsa Queso Soup: A recipe that has “queso” and “soup” in the same title is a winner in my book! (Beauty and the Foodie)Pressure Cooker Chicken Marsala Mushroom Soup: Earthy mushrooms and crispy prosciutto give this soup a great depth of flavor. (This Old Gal)
- Instant Pot Chicken Stew: A warm bowl of chicken and vegetable stew is one of my favorite things. (Curry Trail)
Dairy Free Cream of Mushroom Soup: Silky smooth and dairy free? Sign me up! (The Movement Menu)
- Instant Pot Chicken Corn Egg Drop Soup: This Instant Pot twist on a classic soup will help heal anything that ails you. (Nut Free Wok)
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is perfect for a weeknight or a game day party! (Wholesome Yum)
- Instant Pot Moroccan-style Chicken Stew: The not-so-secret ingredient in this recipe? Harissa for a little heat! (Calling to Chit Chat)
Instant Pot Pork Soup Recipes
These Instant Pot Pork recipes are awesome. They make a little bit of meat go a long way, adding other hearty ingredients to the mix.
- Instant Pot Mung Bean Stew: Mung beans make this simple stew hearty and warming on cold nights. (Melissa Torio)
- Instant Pot Brunswick Stew: Try this staple of Southern cooking to warm you up on a chilly weeknight! (Noshtastic)
- Crispy Instant Pot Caramelized Pork Ramen: It doesn’t get much better than a comforting bowl of ramen! (Went Here 8 This)
Want more Instant Pot recipes, but not in the mood for soup? Try these Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs or these Instant Pot Beef Tacos and Avocado Salsa!
So many tasty soups and stews here! Thanks ever so much for including my African Pepper soup!
Thanks for including me. These are some amazing soups and stews. Def pinned for later use 🙂
Love this round up. I love using my Instant Pot and I am always looking for new recipes to use.